Thursday 31 May 2018

Hello!

Sorry about the 2 year gap, it appears I was sucked through a portal and was dumped in some foreign land and my lazy human didn't do a whole lot to help the situation. In the wait for my 'rescue', I met this.... thing.


We got along very well, and after a while I learned that he wasn't a hallucination from the berries that I had eaten and that his name was Mr. Sock. He never spoke to me once but I somehow learned his name along with the fact that he too was waiting to be 'rescued' by the same incompetent human as me.
My human has also promised a trip to Scotland in the near future to make up for my wait so I forgave her. She has also promised not to 'accidentally' throw me into a portal ever again... I'm quite concerned about that last part though.

No comments:

Post a Comment